Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brickbreaker memories

A friend emailed me this today, outlining his glory on the game "Brickbreaker" on his Blackberry. Enjoy!


It was glorious, simply glorious. When I finished the U for the second time, I had 28310 points and, so much more importantly, TWENTY-TWO lives. Four levels later, I had 33500 points (surpassing my old record of 33170) and still had 19 lives. Then (you knew this was coming at some point), I hit those levels which provide only a few points and have loads of obstacles and weird angles, where there is only one specific way of getting through. All of those challenges magnify many, many, many times when the whole edifice descends. The next level, 34060 points and down to 12 lives. Then the game ended with 34400 points, having expending those 12 precious lives for just 340 additional points. But the experience was exhilarating, one which (as I am doing now) I can tell to the willing and impose upon the resistant.

No comments:

Counter

Web Counters