Saturday, January 17, 2009

In the D News

Yesterday, the Deseret News posted/printed a story about my service in the White House here. It was extremely flattering and I appreciate the "shout out" from my "homeys" at the "D News." They ran the photo that a friend of mine had snapped the day before:


Furthermore, a quote of mine from the story got the quote of the day in yesterday's Utah Policy Daily!

“ … watching how gentlemanly the president acted toward ensuring the smoothest transition possible was literally awe-inspiring. You can tell that he, and everyone else in the White House, really love this country and want the Obama administration to be successful."

Rock and roll, man, rock and roll. Also, KSL Radio interview me yesterday about the President's legacy. I talked about FTAs and attempts to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They said they'll air it on Tuesday for Inauguration Day.

No comments:

Counter

Web Counters