Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jared on KSL.com

Here's an article that quoted me on KSL.com. I'm quoted opposite Tim Chambless from the Hinkcley Institute of Politics at the University of Utah. When I was a student at the U, I would go to events and interview him. He's incredibly smart and dedicated to his students; it's an honor to be named as an expert opposite him --- though of course I would take issue with some of his opinions on the (sniff) former President Bush.

Here's my favorite exchange:

Chambless also feels the standing of the U.S. has gone down around the world since President Bush took office. But, that's a statement Whitley says is false.

"We have better relationships with most of Asia than we used to, with India, with Pakistan and Japan and China and South Korea. We have better relationships with Mexico and with Colombia. Africa just loves President George W. Bush," he said.

No comments:

Counter

Web Counters