Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Literary Managers and Dramaturges of the Americas

I am participating in this discussion tomorrow.

Out of Bounds: Dramaturging Politics, followed by reception
We ask the question: Who is shaping the stories that the public receives about politics? What part does theatre or theatricality play in this process? Join us for a large-group conversation about political narratives. Moderator: Michele Volansky (Washington College). Panelists: Mark Keida (Senior Analyst, Lake Research Associates), Jocelyn Prince (Freelance Dramaturg / Political Organizer), Jared Whitley (former White House Communications Associate Director).

Should be good. As it'll be a roomful of academics, I'm sure I'll be the only Republican. The odds won't be even, so maybe I'll tie one hand behind my back.

More info here.

1 comment:

Counter

Web Counters