Monday, December 28, 2009

Books I've Read This Year

Given various exigencies in the career path this year, I've had magnificent opportunity to work through my "to read" list in 2009. Here is a list of books I've read this year:

The Big Sky
Neverwhere
Downtown Owl
The Collaborator of Bethlehem
Eating The Dinosaur
High Fidelity
Tales of Beedle the Bard
Thank You For Smoking
Swords Against Deviltry
Sandman Series (reread; all “graphic novels”)
Scott Pilgrim series (all “graphic novels”)
Master and Commander (on tape)
And Then There Were None (on tape)
The Amazing Adventures of Cavalier and Klay (gave up after 200 pages, sorry)

I also made lots of progress on the Discworld front, reading the following:

Pyramids
Sourcery
Eric
Men At Arms
Feet of Clay
Jingo
The Fifth Elephant
Night Watch
Thud!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Our literary picks seem to be quite different. I have only read one book from your long list . . .

Counter

Web Counters