Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome to Whitleypedia ...

Greetings new friend,

If you are reading this post now, you were probably directed here from my new article on Cracked. I hope you enjoyed it.

While you're here, let me share some other items that might amuse (and enlighten?) you.

Elsewhere on Cracked ... 

Now I also wrote another article on Cracked last year, about pop culture visionaries who get too much credit.

Elsewhere on Whitleypedia ... 

Here are some articles I've done about Star Trek: the top episodes and the top movies 

Here are articles on the Avengers movie, the proposed Justice League movie (which I still don't think will happen), and Doctor Who.

Elsewhere on YouTube ...

Here are some videos I made with my friends. This is about a hot girl asking big questions in the big city:



This is about a hot girl running:



(I am curious to see which will have more hits by the end of the week.)

Elsewhere on the Internet ... 

I also write for this website focusing on politics (mostly from my home state, Utah), but there are some more general interest articles which may amuse you, such as this one (likening campaign slogans to Game of Thrones) or this one (likening Peter Dinklage's supporting actor nomination to the vice presidency).

  • Here's an article where I kind of make fun of list-based articles (such as we do on Cracked).
  • If you're as music fan, you'll enjoy this article where I compare Kelly Clarkson to succeeding in politics.
  • I wrote an article on marriage in the Mormon church here which was fun but controversial (or is it fun and controversial? I'll never tell). 

This website, The Supply Side, is a great clearing house for economics-based articles. (Don't confuse it with this one, which is about scrapbooking.)

This website, SF Debris, is a great site for science fiction reviews, if such is your inclination.

Follow me on Twitter here, if you dare ...



Thanks for your interest in my article and in my site. See you ... out there.


3 comments:

Peter said...

Jared, you are one of my favorite people. I missed you at the wedding but was really glad you made it, even if I didn't see you. Keep up the good work.

Bryce said...

It may be fun but controversial to say this, but Jared Whitley is one of the most awesome people I know. And I know some pret-ty awesome people

Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Counter

Web Counters